Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We went this morning to sign the last of the adoption paperwork..Now we are sitting on pins and needles to see if the Supervisor will show up to sign that paperwork...We really need to have this paperwork to our attorney by 10am tomorrow for the adoption to be finalized tomorrow.If its not finalized tomorrow we will be waiting for our attorney to come back from his vacation on May 26th and that will postpone his transplant.Please pray that this can be done tonight or thursday morning...I just wanna cry and Trust God that this paperwork will get done.


No comments:

Post a Comment