Monday, November 30, 2009

Anthony is Day +130 after transplant he has had 2 negative cultures so we are praying that Tuesday morning's is negative so we can go home Wednesday or Thursday.
We are also waiting on he sensitivity for the bugs and the infection to make sure he is on the right antibiotics.
Please pray that the sensitivity's come today,So if there is a new drugs he can get on it so we can go home later this week.
Anthony isn't liking be here in the hospital so pray we can go home soon.
Anthony is getting blood today because they have taken alot of blood for blood draws so pray he doesn't have any reaction to this.
Thanks for all your prayers for our little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment