Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Anthony's surgery went okay today after waiting for five hours in the operating room, the doctors finally came back to get him.

The surgery over all went okay but since his veins are so small the surgeon had a hard time getting the picc in and eventually did but there is about an inch that they could not get in. With that to say this is most likely his last picc that they will be able to get in the little man.

My mom talked with Doctor T and she is suggesting that we put magnesium and potassium in his feeding tube! But my mom is very adamant about waiting until after the holiday season but I don't blame her!! Anthony's tummy is very sensitive.

Thank you everyone for Praying for my brother! I know that my mom has been blessed by all the prayers and comments that are left!

Thanks for everything!
Lindsay
(Anthony's sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment