Sunday, May 16, 2010

Anthony sleeping after 4 days



Anthony had a ok night last night as long we were holding him.He has slept in his crib only about 4 hours in 4 days.
His electrolytes are going in the right directions...Please pray his Potassium don't go to low.It could cause him to have a heart attack.The doctors are watching him very closely.


I am so thankful for the nurses we have had the last couple of Days and nights.For all there help to make sure that I took take care of myself that I was able to get some rest


I think this week has been one of the scariest for almost 23 months in this journey with Anthony.There aren't enough words to say but THANK YOU for praying for our son and our family.God has given me a peace that as his mom Its all in his Hands.We fell in love this Sick little boy almost 2 years ago.I thank God for him and I am Glad that he chose us to be his family.


I also want to thank my mom for all she does with watching our boys at home when there Mommy and Daddy are up at the hospital..Thank you Mom!! I don't tell you enough that I love you and appreciate everything you do for us.

Thank you Lindsay for all you do.Cleaning,Homework with Charlie,Watching the boys and going to school full time..I Love you and Appreciate you also


Please continue to pray for Anthony that he will continue to sleep and get better.


Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment