Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Anthony Came home tonight...He got a little fluid and is doing good.
It looks like the transplant will be delayed until May because FDA has 30 days to approve it.We are hoping that Anthony will be adopted by Transplant!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I am Praying for this one!!! Hang in there!