Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well there is now a search for a updated Donation for Anthony ...They are seeing if there is 5 out of 5 match instead of the 4 out of 5 match they already have for him..It looks like we aren't going to wait until the new protocol is is getting to risky and we don't want Anthony to go out of remission of his HLH...I have many many feelings and I have to admit..IM SCARED ...Please pray for peace over the next 6 weeks as we prepare for this life changing transplant.


No comments:

Post a Comment