Thursday, May 28, 2009

captives in the basement

that's right.. My mom and I are both sick.. my mom went to the doctors today and it is confirmed that she has pneumonia... and I have the same symptoms as she does, so I am thinking that I have phenomena..

All week my dad has been taking Anthony to his Dr's appointments and because of that has had to miss work but he works for the best job and they understand what is going on with Anthony...


Only 10 more days and then Anthony goes into the hospital for transplant.. it is coming so fast..

Please continue to pray that he does not get sick and they my mom and I will begin to better soon because honestly it stinks being sick and knowing that we only have 10 days until Anthony is Admitted to the hospital...



Here are a couple of pictures I took the other of the boys:







No comments:

Post a Comment