Friday, May 29, 2009

We just got a call from Anthony's doctor and he is Now positive for Influenza A and Rhinovirus.So John is picking up a medicine that will help with the Influenza A virus but now we are on Delay of transplant until we get a negative rhinovirus.I am feeling VERY VERY upset and wishing our family could get a break here and just all get healthy so this precious baby can get his transplant.
Please pray for us all that we will all start feeling better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment