Sunday, June 28, 2009

Anthony Update

Anthony has become positive for a blood infection in his line..We are being told it depends how long it takes to the blood cultures to become negative to see how long the transplant will be delayed..We are really thinking its going to be 14 days from the first negative.Please pray that he doesn't have 104 temps again tonight...I went to see him today and he was pretty lathergic and not really wanting to play..He was our little snuggle bunny which I LOVE and know that he is very sick.
Please pray he gets to feeling better soon and that we get a negative blood culture by tomorrow so we can think of starting the transplant soon.

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for praying...we have had a set back please continue to pray.....