Sunday, June 28, 2009

1 year ago


As I am writing this my husband John and I met Anthony at Childrens Hospital exactly 1 year ago,He was so tiny....4 lbs,Preemie diapers and a Really big belly from his disease HLH.
In the last year we have been to the hospital 9 times with various infections and things I had not known could happen to babies.We have been through 2 surgeries to remove his central line and to replace it.We have been to a couple dozen trips to the Xray area and various testing for this little miracle baby named Anthony.
I wouldn't trade this past year and I look forward to a Healthy baby boy very soon after his transplant.God has a plan for this little guy and I can't wait to see what is in store for him and us.We know that we have a few long months in the hospital for transplant and then a few more miles to SCCA and childrens hospital to see the doctors..But I can't wait until Dr's tell us we will see him in a year for a check-up.
Anthony Wesley..YOUR MOMMY LOVES YOU AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE HOME AGAIN AND HEALTHY!!!!!


I so thankful that you came into our family!!! You are a amazing little man!!You will always be my little miracle baby that I thank GOD for you every single day!!

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment