Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our 2nd home

Anthony is in the hospital a day early with a high fever,I told the doctor he will have a positive blood culture in 12-18 hours..We are praying its not Viral infection or his transplant will be delayed until it clears, But if its bacteria infection than the transplant can be done 3 days after the first negative cultures.
We will be stuck in the hospital until after the transplant.Please pray that John gets some sleep in the hospital and that Anthony Fever will stay normal and that somehow we can get his transplant started SOON!!!
Pray for our other children as they miss us as we are in the hospital with Anthony.
Here is Anthony watching the RockNRoll Seattle Marathon that went by our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment