Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pray for our Anthony

my mom called about 10 minutes ago and said that his temperature is 104 and it is not going down.. he is also on oxygen.. the doctors are testing him and seeing what is going on with little Anthony we should know by tomorrow exactly what is going on with him.

Anthony wont be able to start the transplant process until he gets three negatives on whatever he may have. so once again we are delayed... the doctors have already started him on antibiotics....


No comments:

Post a Comment