Friday, June 12, 2009


We are just frustrated...they say that Anthony is still positive for Influenza A and so we are in a waiting game and if he is positive next week then he will probably be on another delay for his transplant.Please pray that he is negative for the Influenza A so that we can go into the hospital on June 28th for the start of his conditioning.
He is showing NO signs of any flu or anything..I guess that is the most frustrating part of this whole process.


No comments:

Post a Comment