Thursday, June 11, 2009

We just got back from the Dr's with Anthony...If he clears Influenza A then we will go into the hospital on June 28th to start his conditioning and the transplant day will be around July 5th (Day 0).He amazes me that we have had him for almost a year.
God is good and I did talk about our fears and what about the new protocol and the drs assured me that if they didn't think Anthony was strong enough they would wait for the new Protocol.I talked to his birthmom today and she has been in and out of the hospital.Please pray for her as she is battling her own health problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment