Thursday, June 11, 2009

Today we take Anthony in for his weekly visit with the doctors and his Nose swab.Please pray that we get Negative results on him having Influenza A and Rhino Virus so we can go ahead with entering the hospital on June 20th for his transplant.
We are very anxious to get this started so he doesn't have to be in the hospital all fall and winter or have his transplant delayed until next spring.
We are having Anthony dedicated this Sunday and prayed over for his transplant at church.
Thank you for taking time out your days to pray for our precious baby and family.Their isn't enough to say about all your prayers for him.
God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment