Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Anthony had a better day today..He is currently getting #7 of his Chemo..He was less agitated until tonight so I am hoping and praying he will sleep.
We met a sweet family that 17 year old daughter was about to enter her senior year and was playing basketball last Friday and then got a HIGH fever Saturday and they brought her into Children's and she was diagnosed with Leukemia.I ask you to pray for this sweet girl and her family.I have seen so many of these stories living here the past year in and out of the hospital.I wish I could wave a magic wand and there not be anyone sick.But I know that there is a God that can heal all these sick children.I know that He is in control of all our lifes.
Please pray for Anthony to get a good night sleep.They had to up his Chemo because they want it to be at a certain level.
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment