Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day +26

I left Anthony last night after he tossed and turned for 3 hours straight, He didn't want anyone to hold him or touch him...It was heart breaking but he finally fell asleep and I don't think I have ever felt so helpless as his mommy.
Could you please pray for Anthony as he has his Endoscopy,Colonoscopy and Bone Marrow Aspiration today.
Pray that he doesn't have GVHD of the gut or it isn't in his liver or kidney.
Pray for sleep and less agitation.
Pray for the surgeons and nurses who are doing all the procedures.Pray for me as he is in surgery for peace.
Please pray for Lindsay as this is her finals week at UW ,Pray that she can get everything done and not worry to much about her baby brother.She has worked so hard to get where shes at and I want her to pass all her classes.
Pray for our older 2 boys at home especially Charlie who is asking when his baby brother is coming home and when he gets to see both mommy and daddy..I keep telling him soon.
Pray for Peace for our family as we go through this.I know God is in charge of this sweet baby and our family.
I will update after surgery.
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment