Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Anthony is still home and seems to be stable and happy.He got IVIG and was a bit grumpy today so I hope he will be back to his happy self tomorrow.
He has been stooling less and his labs are still good.
We only have 3 more visits to the transplant team then we are back at Children's with Dr.Thompson.
It seems just yesterday we were walking into SCCA to talk about Anthony getting his Transplant.I know that God has carried him through this year and this week I want to give him the Glory for our son being alive.I don't think we couldn't of gotten by the past 6 months without him.So this Thanksgiving I am so thankful for my son being alive and that he is 100% en Grafted.I know we have a long road ahead but we have a fighter on our hands.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.We hope you have a wonderful time with your family.
God Bless,
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment