Thursday, June 24, 2010

We had a meeting with the PICU and BMT teams today to see what the options were for Anthony's care...
We are still waiting to hear if the surgeons think it is possible to go in surgically and break up the clots.
So for now we are going to start Anthony on TPA for a 3 day course to see if it can open up some of the veins .
We did find out that 1 of the veins is starting to open up.So they are hoping that will be enough to get some of the pressure off Anthony's head
Please pray that the TPA will open up the vein that it started to last time,and that it will give the new collateral veins time to open up and start relieving the pressure off his head.
Pray for NO complications from the TPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment