Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Amazed


I do alot of thinking in this hospital room and I am so amazed that Anthony is engrafting and I hear the doctors in amazement that he is engrafting and I quietly think to my self...Thank you Jesus for Healing our son!!There are so many people that are praying for him and I have no doubt that God is going to use Anthony in a mighty way.He already has by touching people we don't even know.People in Australia,UK and across America that are praying for him.
I sat here playing PeekABoo with him today and he actually smiled and I was sitting there almost in tears as he was playing with the balloons that his big brothers and sister got him.How just sitting up with him tonight and playing a simple game he didn't want to do a week ago.God is healing our son.
I am amazed at what and How God is using our son to touch the nurses and doctors here. I see everyday little children that aren't and shouldn't be going through Cancer or whatever and I pray for them as they are in the same elevator going to yet a 2nd radiation treatment for that day and are getting ready for transplant.
Will you please pray with me for all the children on the Seattle Cancer Care floor with Anthony.Their is a full house of kids and its sad that they aren't out enjoying there summer but are fighting for their precious lives.Pray for healing for all these precious babies,Children and teens.


No comments:

Post a Comment