Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day + 33

Anthony is doing good.He has 2 less tubes and 1 less machine so that means 1 day closer to going home.Which I am excited about.I have told myself he will go home with the next 2 weeks so I don't get to bummed if we don't go home next Monday.
Anthony is playing and being cute and doing very well with his medicines going oral.
God has been good to us all during the past 2 months here at the hospital and I can't give him enough praise.
Please pray for Anthony to keep doing good on weaning of his pain medicines
Pray that he has NO blood infections
Pray for the doctors and nurses as they are taking care of all the sick kids on this floor.
Will you pray for our family as being foster parents we are facing some stuff with our 3 year old foster son that I really can't go into details about but you can pray and God knows whats going on.Pray for peace for us and that we will understand Gods Will and not ours.

Rhonda

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rhonda,
    My name is Jean and I’m with the National Bone Marrow Transplant Link. Our organization helps patients, caregivers, and families cope with the social and emotional challenges of transplant by providing vital information and personalized support services. We subscribe to Google blog alerts, where we found Anthony's story.
    Please know that others are thinking of you and pulling for you! I would like to send you a copy or our Caregivers' Guide for BMT which has a great chapter written by the mom of an 8-year-old patient if you send your mailing address to me at jeanjones@nbmtlink.org. (She has some excellent advice for parents to help deal with siblings during this difficult time.)
    If you would like to find out more about our programs and services, please visit www.nbmtlink.org or call 800-546-5268.
    All the best to your entire family.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete